Shipping and Delivery
Delivery is always made by ourselves when possible, to show our commitment to customer service and satisfaction. Our mantra is to offer a reliable, professional, secure and competitive delivery service to all of our customers at all times. We offer personal delivery all over the UK, as well as shipping Worldwide, using specialist freight companies, offering our customers a range of Overland, Sea and Airfreight services. We also offer an in house crating service, guaranteeing the safety of all of our items sent Internationally via air. Our delivery costs are highly competitive as they are non profit making, we only charge for what it costs ourselves. All deliveries are unique, and our customers shall be given a date, and an accurate 2 hour time slot for when their items shall arrive. We are always on hand to answer any questions or queries you may have regarding delivery, and are happy to provide you with an accurate shipping cost at all times.
- We try to give the most accurate and detailed description of our items but we will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions
- Payment can be made by Cash upon Collection / Delivery, PayPal, Bank transfer or personal Cheque (upon clearance) prior to the item being handed over.
- Delivery were possible, will be made by ourselves. Upon delivery access must be clear and unobstructed. If it is not, then we will leave it in the nearest clear space either internally or externally.
- Buyers can choose to return an item should they wish within 14 days of receiving the item. Once returned in the same condition it was sold in, the buyer shall receive a full refund. Please note that the buyer pays for the return shipping.
- Buyers also have the option to collect their purchases from us should they choose.
Lots 2 Like
Intake Business Centre
Tel: 01773 811361